View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 07:16 PM   #6
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyhawk View Post
All 8 of mine sleep in their little crates at night. Carly puts herself to bed when she's done and all you have to tell Connor is to crate up and he's off to bed. Think of it as their own little room, their safe haven. Mine start spending the night in a crate when they are 10 weeks old. At first they share the crate with their mom in the puppy pen and than they begin to sleep in their own crate before they go to their new homes.
That's the way we do ours here!! It is so much easier for them to sleep like this and U know their not running around snoopin' and getting into things they shouldn't or getting hurt and U can get a good nights sleep!! LOL! (Well maybe!) We started out with the playpens but now in the crates except for the boys for now as soon as Sage is done with her heat they will join them back in here...I just hated that we was getting all of them to go into the living room to play together and knowing where to go potty and now they have to be separate for this time, I don't even let Sofie and Weeize around the boys I just don't want to torchere the boys with a female lol. I know alot of people are against the crates but there are just times when U can't be with them and this is the safest way to keep them from getting hurt, and when they are puppies they will eat just about anything they can get to, I know Teddy and Tiffanie chewed our baseboard in our living room and chewed my kitchen chair legs to pieces!!! So I learned the hard way crating at times is fine!!! I'm making the crate covers for them all and maybe that might help Miss Yappy!!!
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!