View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 06:36 PM   #14
TeddyandTiffy
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyhawk View Post
Mine never get choked on them. My big kids get a whole baby carrot (if they are really big I split them). My pups get peices and the new gal gets little bites cause she's not real sure about the whole thing yet. They each take their carrot from me and run off to their secret place to eat them so they won't have to share. It's the first thing that we do in the morn after everybody goes potty. When do I get my coffee made? After they get their carrots, and I've fed and watered them, sound familiar. Tell you what, in the next life I'm coming back as a yorkie! Sorry Sage is being a little stink!
As far as coming back in the next life as a Yorkie, I'm right behind U!! LOL! I'll give them some carrots then!! Cut them up 1st to see how they all do! My boys are mad at me and well Sage too lol. The boys are still in the living room in playpens and doing really good, walking them helps them to calm down good!! But now it's raining out and we're suppose to get up to 4" through tomorrow I hope they will understand I can't take them for a walk tomorrow. I took the 2 younger girls (Teddy & Galahad 1st) and then (Sofie and Weezie next, the girls walked all the way around the block with us yesterday) I didn't walk the boys for Galahad sit down on me lol, I made him get his butt right back up (Did the Cesar thing lol, looked like a nut I know but hey it works) he was up and going lol. Didn't dare take Sage out since she's in heat!! LOL! I could just see me and her running to the house and all these dogs running after us. I tell U she is a sight, yappy, yappy...Never heard a Yorkie like her!! And not doing the potty thing good at all stubbern as a mule! LOL!! She has learned to give me high 5 and bring the bone to mommy it's so cute to see the 3 girls chasing after it and I sit on the floor and holler bring the bone to mommy here they all 3 are running toward me trying to pull it out of each others mouth and bring it to me..She don't put it in my lap she throws it in front of me lol...Sofie will grab it and come running to my lap and sit there with it in her mouth!! Weezie well she is just one to tag along!! LOL! Her and Sage plays tug of war all the time and Weezie is happy with that. I had a pony tail snatcher this morning, either Sofie or Sage was snatching Weezies pony tails!!! LOL! 3 right in a row, as soon as I turned my back! I love them to death tho, Justin gets upset at Sages' yappin' but I just try to tune her out!! Hopefully she'll outgrow it???? Along with her potty habits!!! LOL! I fooled her today tho I put a puppy pad along with a litter box in her crate and she didn't know what to think, she didn't eat the puppy pad after that and she did potty on it...Boy she's gonna be the death of me yet!!!! LOL! But she's just smart, to smart!!! Thanks for the advice too! Is any more of U're babies in heat? Don't be sorry Sage is being a little stink it's just her lol!!! Hugs, Lee
TeddyandTiffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!