View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 01:58 PM   #2
Dorianyorkie
Senior Yorkie Talker

Smile Beautiful animals!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babychanel View Post
Just wanted to know if anyone has ever heard of this breeder. Her site makes me feel very uncomfortable, like i dont deserve one of her puppies if Im not at her status.In the past, I contacted her numerous times by filling out a form where she asks questions about the buyer including what you do for a living.I dont see how someone can make a decision based on that. Also she said this quote;

"I wanted a Yorkie that could walk as ready to be featured in a movie or on a red carpet under the spotlights. A Yorkie that is self-confident and proud. I do not raise dogs to buy my expensive dresses."
and;
"Today owning a Dolce Sinfonia is considered a status symbol!"

Anyway Has anyone heard of her because maybe I been hiding under a rock. I have never heard this womans name before.
oh here is her site
http://dolcesinfonia.com/index_1.htm

Sabrina Parisi has been raising Yorkshir Terriers from the time she was 13 years old. She is young European that lives in California. If you reserach on google her name or her dogs name you will find many info about her. She is a very responsible breeder that has wrote several articles about the breed. Yes, she has produced several champions of beauty known worldwide and her animals have been featured in many commercials and in movies. She is also the author of a best seller book in Europe named : passport of a champion. She may be an eccentric but to me it seems she loves her Yorkies. I do not believe she is there to sell dogs. She is more a celebrity that loves Yorkshire terriers. Also, you may find interesting to watch this video. This is the number one national Italian TV and it features her and her Yorkshire terriers: You can find many videos on Sabrina Parisi and her beautiful Yorkshire terriers. Also, I read an article on the Hollywood report that she has been working with the Walt Disney Picture in the coming up movie G-Force produce by produced by Jerry Bruckheimer (the same that did Pirates etc...) and that she is the main actress with her dog Mozart dolce Sinfonia in a movie "It's a Dog's life" that is going to be released in June 2008. These info I found online. I personaly like this girl and I adore her Yorkshire terriers. I wish there would be more people like her around. people that really love their animals.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!