Thread: Squirt Bottles
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 02:14 PM   #1
centralnewyorki
YT 1000 Club Member

Animal Smiley 019 Squirt Bottles

Does anyone else use a squirt bottle on their animals? We've had ours because of our cat, and it's come in handy a few times with Olivia, as well. However, I made the mistake of one day letting Olivia drink the water as it squirts out. She loves it and I let her do this occasionally because I think she looks cute! Now when I try to use it to discipline our cat Theo, Olivia is all over me to get a drink! Theo and Olivia (mainly Theo) ripped a hole in the bottom of our (brand new) living room chair. He was just up in it and I got the squirt bottle off the coffee table. I'm under the chair, trying to squirt Theo to get out, all the while fighting with the squirt bottle which is nearly empty so it has to be held straight up and down and I have Olivia right in my line of fire trying to get a drink!!

Not that it detours him from doing things, but Theo is scared of the water bottle if you face it toward him. Olivia looks forward to it!!

Anyone else using this method? Learn from me and DON'T use it for drinks if you do have one!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!