View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 01:25 PM   #1
Mere_de_Jambo
YT Addict

Default Need some opinions...

I have been keeping my eyes peeled for a companion for Jambo. Since I do not want dominance issues I am looking for a girl. I saw a very cute Chihuahua girl whose feisty personality just drew me to her. I put her with Jambo and she was barking at him ( I don't think it was aggression, possibly play) and of course Jambo totally backed up, went to the corner and started sniffing it. He is a little bit of a weanie when it comes to playing with other dogs (all the more why I want to get another). I took him to a b-day party and rather than playing with the other dogs, he was off by himself sniffing the bushes and lifting his leg. He eventually started to play but only with Ronlynn's Teddi. She is very cute and small and totally mellow so he was probably not threatened in anyway. I am trying to decide whether she would work out with Jambo or not if I give it time. She is used to being with other dogs and is smaller and 2 months younger. I What do y'all think? You think I should stick with looking for a totally submissive female.....

Last edited by Mere_de_Jambo; 03-03-2008 at 01:26 PM. Reason: add
Mere_de_Jambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!