View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 12:10 PM   #15
blondiebabe54
Yorkie Yakker

Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyPeanutAbbyGra View Post
OK, I've completely lost my mind. I just looked at the breeder's web page that we're getting Abby from and she still has 2 little girls and 1 boy left from the litter. One other little girl has grabbed my heart and now I want her too!

The pro's would be that, Abby would have a playmate and I have wanted 2 all along and I would get the potty training out of the way at the same time. Double the love I always hated leaving Peanut at home alone when we couldn't take him with us.

The con's would be, the expense of buying another dog, the expense of vetting two dogs and potty training two dogs at once. I'd have to come up with the money on my own, since I wouldn't feel right about taking it out of the household funds. I could ebay or something, but it would take A LOT OF SELLING to get the money I would need. GEEZ! What to do, what to do???? That would also mean having 2 of them spayed, instead of one.

Abby is in the pink and white bow, the other pup is in the red bow. I actually think red bow girl is cuter. I've bonded with Abby though, so she's a no brainer. I think?

Am I crazy?
I currently am raising two puppies together!! The potty training was going very badly since one took on whatever the other did but, I dealt with it for 1 month until my fiance threatened to give them away! They are both doing great with their potty training now (knock on wood) and I love that I got Daisy and Jake together because they love playing with each other and Im not afraid of leaving them alone together... Also, once they see each other going potty in the right place, the other will do it there too!! I think I made the right choice about getting two at once.. I thought it was gonna be really hard, but now im even looking in on possibly getting a third one!! I know.. Im crazzy!! + + =
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!