View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 01:46 PM   #5
Donald
Yorkie Yakker

Every Bit of Advice Helps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzangela428
Hi...... the first place I would check is the YTCA website and they will have breeders in good standing with the AKC. I have a male and he has never lifted his leg and/or marked his territory....but this may be due to the fact that he was neutered before these behaviors started...he was neutered at 5 months. I paid 1000.00 for him as pet qualitya dn I had him wee wee pad trained rather quickly. He is a LOVER....and also very playful and friendly!! I would recommend that any breeder you talk allows you to meet with at least 1 of the parents (if they studded out), keeps their pups till at least 12 weeks of age, gives you a health guarantee as well has all the pups utd, has them living in her home and who's yorkies look happy and healthy...also I would see if you could get references. Last but not least here is a woman who I had heard some good things about her after I had already got Maximus...I don't personally know her or the qualities her sires and dams pocess so you will have to do the reasearch but maybe see if she has what you're looking for~~
Rosemarie McElroy
Bergenfield NJ 07621 USA
Tel: 201-387-1553 or 201-248-8071 | Fax: 201-387-1553
roemc@optonline.net
http://www.ytca.org/breeder3.html#NJ this is the list of YTCA breeders in your area
Dear Rosemarie,

Thank you also for taking the time and sharing your advice! I have my work cut out for me and look forward to gathering as much information as I can to make an informed decision. I am leaning towards a female Yorkie but am willing to see what Fate deals me. Will post the results as soon as I have some news!! In the meanwhile, I will check out the YTCA website! Thanks for taking the time....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!