View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 01:41 PM   #4
Donald
Yorkie Yakker

Thanks For The Advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrstna
Hi Donald! Welcome to the wonderful world of Yorkies! I just purchased my second Yorkie a week ago, but I'm afraid the rest of the three pups from the litter have all been sold as well. I found my new little girl in the newspaper classifieds. However, not everyone agrees with getting a dog from the classifieds, so I would suggest you do your own research concerning what is reputable or not to you. As far as gender goes, the only thing that really differs from males and females in my mind is that males will often times lift their legs when they eliminate, which can become quite messy. It's also a very hard habit to break in males that have already started doing this. Also, if males are kept intact (not neutered), they tend to mark even more. Whatever you decide, I'm confident you will make the right choice. Good luck on your quest for the perfect Yorkie!
Dear Christina,

Thanks very much for your kind and wise words. I will commence my research and will post the results as soon as I have some information. I am really looking forward to owning a Yorkie!!! I am leaning towards a female pup.

Donald
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!