View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 11:02 AM   #9
heatherjean8737
My little furbutts
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki+2 View Post
Mmmm, quorn chicken! I had it last night. I finally found the gruyere stuffed patties. OMG sooo good! My daughter had the nuggets which I've never bought before. She took a bite and jumped up and took the box out of the freezer, looked at it and sat back down. I said what on earth are you doing? She said she thought she had heated up the wrong thing and was eating real chicken.

I bought the gruyere stuffed patties the other day. I wasn't going to get them because they were $5.99 for a box of 2 but my fiance made me and then he made them for me with some pasta and newman's own marinara the other night. It was amazing!!!! I think it is the best chicken product out there.

haha...that is funny. Sounds like something I would do. I am always afraid when someone makes something for me. My uncle did this a few years back. He went to our house and was making us dinner. I took one bite of my chicken pattie and thought it had went bad. Then like a week later I realized he had grabbed the wrong box!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!