View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 10:53 AM   #10
blueeyes_jd
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorame View Post
No No No, you are not a bad mommy!! If it is Anal glands causing her to drag her butt, it is a common thing to happen. Do a search on Anal Glands and read about it, I had no clue about this "problem" till I started researching before I got my Jeter. If you feel uncomfortable doing this yourself, the vet can also do it for you and some groomers will to when you take them to get groomed. As for the ear mites, she most likely came to you with those beings she has only been with you for 2 weeks!

If the puppy is having loose stools this could be other things wrong, you might want to get a stool sample over to the vet to check it out. A few weeks after I got Jeter home, he came down with Coccidia, wich my vet said can be caused by stress. I was switching his food at the time too so I thought that at first it was his new food. He was put on Albon for 3 weeks and I was told that I could keep him on it for one more week after he tested negative again just to avoid a relapse.

Keep us posted on your baby, I hope all gets better soon!
THANK you!!! my husband is not to happy to say the least... it was almost$100 last week and now who knows how much this is going to cost!!... he didnt want me to get Gracie in the first place... hes not a animal lover like me... so here we go again... this is the third visit to the vet in less then 2 weeks... I think I need to have her checked for EVERYTHING!!! to see what Im up against... thank you all for replying to me... I have a appointment set up for 4:20 ( the soonest they could get her in) and right now its almost noon here... )
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!