View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 09:37 AM   #1
MyPeanutAbbyGra
I love my baby girls!
Donating Member

Default Thinking about getting 2 puppies instead of 1!

OK, I've completely lost my mind. I just looked at the breeder's web page that we're getting Abby from and she still has 2 little girls and 1 boy left from the litter. One other little girl has grabbed my heart and now I want her too!

The pro's would be that, Abby would have a playmate and I have wanted 2 all along and I would get the potty training out of the way at the same time. Double the love I always hated leaving Peanut at home alone when we couldn't take him with us.

The con's would be, the expense of buying another dog, the expense of vetting two dogs and potty training two dogs at once. I'd have to come up with the money on my own, since I wouldn't feel right about taking it out of the household funds. I could ebay or something, but it would take A LOT OF SELLING to get the money I would need. GEEZ! What to do, what to do???? That would also mean having 2 of them spayed, instead of one.

Abby is in the pink and white bow, the other pup is in the red bow. I actually think red bow girl is cuter. I've bonded with Abby though, so she's a no brainer. I think?

Am I crazy?
Attached Thumbnails
Thinking about getting 2 puppies instead of 1!-abby-5weeks2days1.jpg   Thinking about getting 2 puppies instead of 1!-tootsies_girl_red_collar_ears.jpg  
MyPeanutAbbyGra is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!