View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 08:28 AM   #13
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMySissy View Post
We'll be thinking of both Cody and Sammy and wishing you all a speedy recovery!!!

Jen - how is Cali doing these days?
Hey Jodie!!

Cali is doing ok overall but we still have to monitor her knees. She has a few baby teeth left and the vet really thinks we need to pull them. I totally agree but it's the anesthesia that worries me. He doesn't like the idea of Cali being under anesthesia either but he said he can very lightly sedate her and do the teeth very fast (so that she won't be under for very long).

I have to take care of Codie's knees first before they get worse (the longer you wait, the worse it is). But I got the ok from my vet to wait these 3 weeks before his surgery. If it was an emergency, I would have done the surgery on Saturday. But I'd really like to do it on a holiday so I can save on the vacation day and then be able to take a few more days off the following week. I don't want to leave Codie home alone for at least 5 days after his operation. My vet said it's totally ok to wait until the 21st.

So we're going to do Cali next month after we finish with Codie. We still want to get her spayed but that would require Cali being under anesthesia much longer -- so we're still undecided.

Last edited by JCarlson2004; 03-03-2008 at 08:30 AM.
JCarlson2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!