View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 06:36 AM   #1
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Cry Codie Needs LP Sugery ... AGAIN

A little over a week ago I noticed that Codie was limping on his RIGHT rear leg. Hubby and I took him to the vet this Saturday and our suspicions were confirmed ... he has LP.

You old timers here on YT may remember that Codie had LP surgery on his rear LEFT leg when he was a little over a year old. At that time, my vet confirmed that it was genetic and not due to an injury. The vet thinks that Codie's LP in his right leg is definitely genetic but he said he can't say 100% that it is until he performs the operation but he did say that he is 99% sure.

My poor baby. I've scheduled surgery in 3 weeks for March 21st (it's Good Friday and my firm is closed). We have to drop him off around 12 noon and we can take him home that evening. Hubby and I are also going to take Monday and Tuesday off the following week so we can be home to watch him. We may even take Wednesday off if we feel he needs more round the clock time with us.

I'm EXTREMELY confident in Codie's vet -- he did a FABULOUS job on Codie's left leg and I just know everything will be a total success again ... but I still can't help worrying.

I feel so bad for Codie. It was bad enough to have one LP operation when he was just a baby. Now he's having the other knee done.

Please keep my baby in your prayers. I'm sick over this and I haven't been able to eat all weekend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Codie 1.jpg (39.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg Codie 3.jpg (41.2 KB, 11 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!