View Single Post
Old 03-03-2008, 12:19 AM   #13
chinovince
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default thanks for your kindest instrution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiesmiles View Post
Thank you for the beautiful Paris pictures too! I love looking at the historic buildings with such wonderful architecture.

We are so glad that you learned of yorkietalk -- this is really the best yorkie site & definitely the biggest. Plus people are so incredibly nice and genuine here - yes there have been problem makers here before, but this is really a fun, knowledgeable group.

Also, we have some Regional forums here on YT - you may find some other Paris members. This is how you find the Regional groups - go near the top of the page where it says Yorkietalk.com in big letters, click where it says Regional, scroll down & you'll find Europe. You can even use the search option to search in that area for Paris or France. -- just thought you might like to know that, but really most of the time people post out here in the open not by Region.

You'll have to sign Gigo up for our Little Gentleman's Club, you can do so on this thread, http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...ight=gentleman

It is very kind of you giving me the instrution. I will try another time.
It is really my pleasure to share my photos with you, I like to take pictures of my 2 babies and will definitely post to you all very soon.
Thanks to all the compliments for my 2 babies from all others again.
chinovince is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!