Thread: Steal My Dogs?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 12:09 PM   #1
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Angry Steal My Dogs?

My mom is babysitting Codie and Katie today. So she just called me and told me some upsetting news. She let them out into her front yard to play in their baby pool while she and my grandmother (who is practically deaf and can only hear if you scream in her cute face) sat in chairs and read their books. So anyway the phone rang and my mom went inside to answer it. While she was on the phone, she heard someone calling my dogs and saying "come here pretty babies" or something to that effect. Then she heard one girl "sshhhhh" the other and then the gate rattle so she ran outside. They had opened the gate and were trying to STEAL MY DOGS!!! She said she screamed at them and then they immediately shut the gate and walked off but she ran out after them and threatened to call the cops. She said they were 2 young teenage girls. They said "we were only trying to pet them" but she said she believes they were trying to steal them!

I'm so pissed!! If I was there I would have done more then simply talk to them - I would have slapped them silly! And anyone who knows me personally can say that is the damn truth because I'm not afraid of anything but especially when it comes to my babies. But my mom isn't like that and she just yelled at them. And of course, my 2 knuckle head dogs had no clue what was going on and were just wagging their tails the whole time!

But this is not the first time something like this has happened. I told my mom that if she (in the future) has to go inside for even 1 minute, she needs to bring them in with her. I know it's a pain in the booty but we can't take any chances of someone trying to steal them. And having my grandma in the yard is of no help because she can barely hear unless she has her hearing aide turned WAY up.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!