View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 04:29 PM   #11
Baby Madeleine
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by labrown View Post
I think the classes they are talking about are the ones at Petsmart. They have a booth set up giving the times of the classes and the paperwork to fill out, and you take it to the register and pay for the class, and then you are registered. They are right around 100 bucks, but if you are a member of the club they send 10 dollar off coupons every once in a while. We took Tbone at around 9 months.

In the beginner class they taught simple things like settle, sit, lay down, and go to stay, come when called, heel. It is very basic. If they pass that or can prove that they can pass it, then the intermediate class teaches more.

We loved it and loved our instructor. We spaced out from the class when we walked around the store because there was a GD/Lab mix that liked to put Tbone in his mouth. It is really about how much time out of class you spend on it.
Yep, that's it! I went to Petsmart yesterday and spoke with the trainer. It costs $109 and lasts for 8 weeks. They have several different times they hold the class and they have different "levels". It looks like we will be waiting a few weeks to start, the time slot I want doesn't have another class starting until the 1st week in April.

I'm really looking forward to it, Madeleine is a good girl but she definitely could use some "training"...lol.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!