View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 11:22 AM   #1
Ponyup
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Work is killing my spirit

I've always been a happy go lucky person. But ever since i started working full time I'm slowly losing that attitude. I've been with the same company for years, but they keep moving me departments (my dad owns the company). I was in customer service first, but didn't receive any training and had no idea what i was doing so i moved to a data entry position. That position was too easy for me, but i was good at what was required of me and I liked the rest of the department. A bunch of fun lovin guys, I love to be around guys. Well they recently talked me into moving to the engineering department saying it would be challenging and that i could do a really good job there. Well this office is very noisy people constantly walking around and talking about stupid sh**. i have an overbearing boss who I'm pretty sure doesn't do anything, because if he did he wouldn't have all the time he has to monitor ever freakin move i make and he's a total dumba**. He's supposed to be the person i go to when i don't know an answer and his answer is always do what you think is best ugggghhhh. He is constantly asking me all these questions and interrupting i can't get anything done if people constantly interrupt me. I used to being given a project and then left alone til i get it done. I can't stand this micromanaging bullsh**. I would quit, but my husband (the Electrical Engineer from Rose Hulman (excellent engineering school) who was supposed to be the main breadwinner can't find a job. So I'm stuck and I f***in hate it. Sorry this long. I just don't know what i'm supposed to do. i"m dieing inside.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!