View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 11:59 AM   #5
LuvtheCooper
& LuvtheCarley too!
Donating Member

Hey sister,....I hear you. I am in Texas and my son is in school in CA. He came home for Christmas (3 days). I paid for the plane ticket $600.00. When he was home he slept the entire time and when he was awake he was off visiting friends. Last night he was home, spent with a friend, cause he had been out late (totally fine with this) He was to come home at 10 - 11 am and spend the rest of the day with us. He shows up at 3 and his friend comes with (again, this is okay...he's here and awake) he SAID he was late because he had met a friend from Houston for breakfast right outside of Austin. Turns out the friend (who let it slip) had loaned him his car and he DROVE to Houston to visit this other (girl)friend. I was so MAD, not only did we spend ZIPPO time with him, we paid big bucks to get him here I let him know I was disappointed with him (mostly for the lie) and then he doesn't call us for awhile....so there is no winning if you let them know how you feel. I just hope one day he will realize....
I guess these years are the ME years....or this is what I tell myself to feel better. I think I was probably the same way, I didn't realize how much my mom wanted to spend time with me and how much she did for me. Comes back to haunt ya', I guess.

Last edited by LuvtheCooper; 03-02-2008 at 12:00 PM.
LuvtheCooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!