Thread: Dog Weddings!
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 08:38 AM   #1
urbnalbino
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 036 Dog Weddings!

Hi Everyone - I mentioned in a thread a few months ago that my husband and I started a pet photography business in Knoxville, Tennessee. Well, we were thinking of novel ideas to generate some publicity and I came up with the perfect idea. Break the Guinness world record for Most Dog Weddings in One Day. Granted, there hasn't been such a thing before, and I've written to them asking them to add a new category for it, but we are actually already planning it (whether they add it or not).

I think we'll have anywhere between 120-200 dogs attend (60-100 couples) and we'll also have vendor booths, demonstrations, an adoption agency present, a raffle, photographers of course! and other things we haven't thought of yet!

We aren't really wanting to make money off of this (although if we do, there will be few complaints) -- we are hoping this will generate business for us AFTER the event. We just thought it would be super cool to do something on a large scale so to our name out there and recognized.

Let me know what you think! We think the best time to have it would be about the last saturday in september.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!