View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008, 07:54 AM   #11
yorkiesmiles
Donating YT 4000 Club Member

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinovince View Post
Actually, I posted this thread at first but it didn't come up so that I tried again without the photos of other site. Sorry about to have made it double.
I have tried to find one yorkie talk in your country before but I couldn't find any, fortunately, I got your site from another site (forgot which one) yesterday, it is lovely to see your yorkies' photos as well as reading your yorkies' life.
Thanks for your compliments for my yorkies. The photo of them in the flowers was taken 2 weeks ago when Lela was 12 weeks old. I took the photo for their financee one, Lela is too young for a marriage at the moment.
Paris is really beautiful and last Sunday was a beautiful Sunday in which I had an afternoon walk in the city center, here are the photos of Paris to share with you if you like, I will also to post other photos of my yorkies sooner.
1st: our famous church Our Lady "Notre Dame", it is lucky the have the whole front face of church because the church had been covered partly for renovation these last years.
2nd: musical band show at street - they have even CD for sale, it seems to be a band of quality.
3rd: the main Govt administration bldg.
4th: French people dance for their own pleasure under traditional French music at the bord of River Seine, the lady in the middle was singing for the dance and music, what a pleasant life!
Thank you for the beautiful Paris pictures too! I love looking at the historic buildings with such wonderful architecture.

We are so glad that you learned of yorkietalk -- this is really the best yorkie site & definitely the biggest. Plus people are so incredibly nice and genuine here - yes there have been problem makers here before, but this is really a fun, knowledgeable group.

Also, we have some Regional forums here on YT - you may find some other Paris members. This is how you find the Regional groups - go near the top of the page where it says Yorkietalk.com in big letters, click where it says Regional, scroll down & you'll find Europe. You can even use the search option to search in that area for Paris or France. -- just thought you might like to know that, but really most of the time people post out here in the open not by Region.

You'll have to sign Gigo up for our Little Gentleman's Club, you can do so on this thread, http://www.yorkietalk.com/forums/sho...ight=gentleman
yorkiesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!