View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 09:37 PM   #7
chinovince
Senior Yorkie Talker

Wink error of having posted 2 times.

Actually, I posted this thread at first but it didn't come up so that I tried again without the photos of other site. Sorry about to have made it double.
I have tried to find one yorkie talk in your country before but I couldn't find any, fortunately, I got your site from another site (forgot which one) yesterday, it is lovely to see your yorkies' photos as well as reading your yorkies' life.
Thanks for your compliments for my yorkies. The photo of them in the flowers was taken 2 weeks ago when Lela was 12 weeks old. I took the photo for their financee one, Lela is too young for a marriage at the moment.
Paris is really beautiful and last Sunday was a beautiful Sunday in which I had an afternoon walk in the city center, here are the photos of Paris to share with you if you like, I will also to post other photos of my yorkies sooner.
1st: our famous church Our Lady "Notre Dame", it is lucky the have the whole front face of church because the church had been covered partly for renovation these last years.
2nd: musical band show at street - they have even CD for sale, it seems to be a band of quality.
3rd: the main Govt administration bldg.
4th: French people dance for their own pleasure under traditional French music at the bord of River Seine, the lady in the middle was singing for the dance and music, what a pleasant life!
Attached Thumbnails
Gigo & Lela from Paris-notredame.jpg   Gigo & Lela from Paris-parisband.jpg   Gigo & Lela from Paris-parisgovthall.jpg   Gigo & Lela from Paris-parisdance.jpg  
chinovince is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!