View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
Sunnie
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Ya know, I will probably get slammed myself for this, but I am going to say it anyway. Why can some of you just NOT let this GO? Who cares if it is posted in the breeders section and the reviews section? You don't have to be hateful EVER! I am sorry, I adore Bleu Boy, but I believe this breeder is TRYING to do the right thing and does not deserve to get slammed. An example..... I, among a few others, are planning to go to a show in Bakersfield at the end of the month. We thought it would be nice to plan a little get together with any other YT'ers who plan to be there. So we posted in the California regional forum about it. I also posted it in the Show forum. NOT ONE PERSON slammed me for it. No one mentioned that it was already posted and didn't need to be posted again. The reason it was posted in both areas was to try to get the message to as many as possible who might be interested. Some people ONLY read the regional, some only the breeders section, etc.

I think that the message in this post is something we all need to think about. This breeder KNOWS the facts.. WE don't. We only know one side of it. ANY breeder can have a puppy with a defect and it DOES NOT mean that dam or sire could never be bred again. YES, it needs to be investigated, and YES, she MAY have to take ONE or BOTH dogs out of her breeding program, but for people to judge her and make the mean comments about her puppies in general is cruel in my opinion. Saying how sickly/ugly her puppies are is cruel. After all Bleu came from her dogs, and he isn't ugly. I just really think some of you are going way overboard in being downright mean and vicious spirited to this breeder.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!