View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 03:28 AM   #1
Andi
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Sad Breeder review for Carol Woods

I am posting this message to inform the Yorkie public that Carol Woods of ctoydogs.com has misrepresented a dog I purchased from her. The dogs name is Lake Buena Vista Canadian Nugget. She claims and has promoted him as a Champion finished by Cesar and Glausia Moscoso of Lake Buena Vista Kennel in Brazil but that is not true. I became suspicious when I didn't receive a Certificate of Championship with Nugget's paperwork and started investigating the matter. I received e-mails back from Glausia Moscoso confirming that Nugget is NOT a champion and was never finished by them. I know she has sold puppies out of Nugget and I would like to get this info out to them somehow. This is highly unethical. I am very disappointed in Carol Woods as I trusted her and she took advantage of me. In the Yorkie community, we are supposed to be help one another for the good of the breed, not lie and rip each other off.

The only way I know how to help anyone out at this point who have purchase a puppy out of Nugget is to offer them copies of tests I've had done so far on Nugget. These would be OFA, Luxating Patella, Legg-Perthes disease, Bile Acid and CERF.

I'm really trying to do good work with my dogs and should I sell any puppies in the future, I can at least provide this info and hopefully have some sound disease free puppies out there.

I'm new to this breed, and this has been a bad experience that I won't forget for a long time.

I love Nugget and he has a forever home with me. His teeth were bad when I got him (moderate to severe gingivitis). He required antibiotics before and after his teeth cleaning. He also has fleas and ear mites. It really bothers me that Carol Woods made (I'm sure) alot of money off his puppies and did not take better care of him. I just don't get it.
Andi is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!