View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 01:35 AM   #1
sweetr72
No Longer a Member

Unlove Anyone want to save Pixie's brother??

When I went and saved Pixie she had her brother locked in another room and I never got to see him. I see on Kijiji that she is selling him now...it worries me that he is still in that household and the type of person that will pick him up to use for breeding..if he is ANYTHING like Pixie..he is a GREAT dog. She told me he was neutered and I emailed her under my husbands email addy to ask her questions about him..but I cannot save this guy..I just cant bring another one home?? I KNOW he is sleeping in an overturned basket like Pixie was..and is being man-handled by toddlers..they arent evil people just VERY ignorant to a dogs needs. Pixie was about a pound less than she is now..so he might be underfed too and will need a great diet..Pixie has flourished...NEVER had an accident in my home..EVER!! Id love someone on here to get this guy...in ONTARIO, CANADA!! My heart is racing and I cant sleep..I cant get this poor little man out of my mind...please someone get him..he is in Wheatley, Ontario!! I can give you the link to the ad if you pm me..the first pic is my darling, sweet, loveable, perfect Pixie..the second is her brother..Pixie was just over 4 pounds when I got her..she is now 5.2 pounds and I think she is pretty filled out now...her brother is probably around her size judging from the pics..I just hope someone reads this and is nearby...if you have any questions please ask me..

1. Pixie
2. Pixie's brother - they are Shih Tzu/yorkie mixes (shorkies)

Dawn
Attached Thumbnails
Anyone want to save Pixie's brother??-pixie-021.jpg   Anyone want to save Pixie's brother??-pixies-brother.jpg  
sweetr72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!