View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 08:11 AM   #1
Cookie2
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Default We're Back, Got some bad news of Cookie & Mimi

I havent been on the forums for a while . I checked in here this past week and had to get off quick I havent been able to stop by as often since we've been in the middle of refinancing the house and it was a real headache!!

Well I changed Cookie and Mimi to a new vet. Their vet was just so expensive,not very caring and their staff was pretty much the same! I also found a huge error they made.I was taking Mimi in to get her Rabies Booster shot because I received a reminder that she was due for her rabies booster 06/05 . Well when I took her today to her new vet they asked to see that reminder paper from my old vet. I totally forgot that the booster shot is to be given once a year. Mimi just had her rabies shot 3 months ago! The new vet couldnt believe how they sent me this reminder! They made a copy of it and saved it. The new vet told me that both of Cookie's back knees are out of the joint pocket She also checked Mimi and both of hers are also out the joint pocket She told me that there is nothing they can do . She told me to be extremely careful and NEVER allow them to jump on or off anything because they will end up being in casts.She told me it could get very serious if it happens multiple times

I can't believe that my other vet never ever mentioned that Cookie's or Mimi's knees were out! So now we are looking into buying some steps so hubby can make at least two more to put one by my bed and in the Family Room.My bed is 32" high which is too high for Cookie to jump off of and he still has jumped a few times .

Genie, Cookie & Mimi
Cookie2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!