View Single Post
Old 02-29-2008, 03:53 PM   #1
baileysmom31
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Love Tia says Tank you Grayson!!!

I couldn’t wait for the end of the day to pick up Tia’s box. I quickly brought it home and Tia and I opened it. We loved everything we saw . I went to grab the camera and… it wasn’t there . Then I remembered that Daddy has it on his business trip . Good news, he will be home later tonight so I will post lots of picture tommorrow! But I didn’t want to wait to share with everyone all the great things Tia got.

For Yummies, she got a bag of Yogurt Drops and a bucket full of tasty treats from Café Max . She got a special Blanket from Go Fetch that is in some of her favorite colors and a beautiful pink floral dress made by Chloe Bella . She was spoiled with new squeeky toys including a purse, a frog a little bear and pig (just her size) and 2 special valentine toys( I love the Squatter… he is my favorite ). She also got a barbell chew and a picture of her handsome Valentine Grayson and a nice note from his mommy! Mommy got spoiled with bath products from Bath and Body Works (I especially love the Mango Butter). Thank you again so much Diane and Grayson. I promise to post pictures tomorrow
Big Hugs

Leslie and Tia
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!