Thread: Food
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2005, 07:36 AM   #7
Benina
Yorkie Yakker

Default Thank you

Thank you for the idea. u mean normal plain goats milk that some people have to give to their human babies too? Yes, that milk we do get at the supermarket. I've also got Puppy Luv formula from the vet a few months ago because my female (the mom) was a bit too skinny for my liking, so the vet suggested this puppy luv milk but Jessie did not want to drink it. I sound very dumb, but I just wanna to make double sure.

Just also wanna to tell you about my friends' little puppies. 6 of them. They are nearly 6 weeks old now and only weighs +/- 5 ounces. This is VERY TINY !! But they are healthy and she is a good breeder but she says that normally the female give babies that weighs 4 to 5 ounces by birth and now this small batch. She will not sell them for now, cause she says they need special care, although very healthy she still is very cautious. She is thinking of having them sterilised etc before going to their homes one day, cause she is scared that somebody would wanna to breed with them. Unbelievable but true.

Now you would say why dont I ask my questions re the food etc for my friend, but we dont really talk dogs, we talk coffee etc. Also strange but true.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!