View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 07:41 PM   #46
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mybabe4me View Post
Hi everyone,
I promised Vicki I would give you all an update.. I got off the phone with her just a bit ago but could not get yt to open for me.. So here I am..
BLEU BOY HAS NO CAST... WOOHOOO Time for a great big party.. Bleu Boy's Doctor took xrays and saw the pins had not moved and everything was in alignment.. And he was doing so well he didn't need the cast for one more week.. This is such great news.. I am so happy that Bleu and Vicki can now rest to night with no cast.. Oh I think Bleu has already started to rest..lol
Vicki said he was curled up on her lap sound asleep.. What a little miracle this little boy turned out to be.. Way to go Little Bleu Boy.. You have stolen many hearts..And you have been so brave.. Mom you have done a super super job.. You held it together even when you thought you couldn't.. I told you everything would go into place and see it is now all over and he is a healthy little boy again.. I am just so happy for you and your family..
So I guess we can say that Blue Boy is naked.. Girls cover your eyes..BOL
Buck naked, Val, buck naked!!! What wonderful news!! Thank you so much for the update!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!