View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
Yorkie Luv of 3
Ayla now makes it 4!!!
Donating Member

Omg "My Dog Ate My,,,,,,"

well,, yesterday morning,, i left my girls to go workout and walk (like most every morning),, they generally bed down on the loveseat and stay til i get back,, WELL,, yesterday i went to Curves,, did my workout,, then went to the indoor track at a local church here,, walked 5K,, then made my WalMart run,, and grocery store on the way back, got home,, and found little Yorkies ALL Excited to see Mama!!! then, ,They Scattered!! it was UH OH, look what WE did!!!!! my entire living room/kitchen area,, scattered with the tinest of pieces of blue and white paper,, and I'm thinking ,, looking around wondering what in the world?..... then i see the BLUE paper,, white paper,, can make out like nothing its so shredded,, but then i see it,, my windshield sticker tag for our brand new plates on our brand new truck!!!! all but destroyed itself!!! Mercy Me!!! so i gathered up all the tiny pieces and put them in a grocery bag i'd just brought in,, brought in all the groceries etc.. took the tiny tattered pieces of our registration and windshield sticker tag to the Ford place,, told em what happened,, and they were like ,, "What?!?!" LOL, so then i just held out the bag,, opened it and told em,, "My Dog Ate It!",, lol, like little kids back in grade school!! everyone got a good laugh,, then figured out what they need to do to get us a new sticker ,, gave me another new dealer paper tag,, as our real plates are techincally no good without the sticker,,,now just to wait for it to get in ,, and i keep the shredded tags in the grocery bag in the truck console,, just in case we get stopped! SOooooooooooooooo,, what has your dog eaten??
Attached Thumbnails
"My Dog Ate My,,,,,,"-08-ranger-4x4.jpg-2-20-08.jpg   "My Dog Ate My,,,,,,"-t-d-c-2-16-08.jpg  
Yorkie Luv of 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!