View Single Post
Old 02-28-2008, 02:12 PM   #11
hha
No Longer a Member

I think there is a big difference on how "outside" dogs are treated..Like I said, ours get plenty of love and attention, they know when it's time to be let out to play(at 3:00, they're right over at the gate), and when we're done with the playing, we say time to get in your pen, and both of them go running in there..I know they get a lot of one on one time with us(probably more so than my inside dogs), and they're both very healthy dogs..Hubby was even wanting to heat their dog shelter, but, it's already got insulation in it, and a roof, and plenty of straw, so I told him no on that one..He was wanting to put air in there also, but, we have a big tree out there for them to lay under and we always give them plenty of fresh water on hot days...Now there is a difference of the way my 2 have it compared to ones that are tied up or put in a small area and never get any human affection at all...that, we don't believe in at all! But, I don't think (even though my shepherd isn't mean), that it would be a very pretty sight, if she came in, and accidentally stepped on my yorkie puppy, as she can get a little rough while playing, and the way she plays with the golden retriever biting at her neck, could kill one of the inside dogs..
hha is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!