View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 07:36 PM   #11
PrincessDiana
I ♥ Franklin & Maggie
Donating Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYorkiecrazy View Post
As one who has been there, let me ask you this...
Do you think the responder's intention was to be rude? If you do, then for what reason could they possibly have?

Should you still feel they could have better worded their response, then maybe you could come up with one and pass it on to them. I'm absolutely sure they would appreciate it.

Apparently, one has to be VERY careful how such things are worded, else one is perceived as rude and/or insensitive. My, but that makes writing so exhaustive!
I do not think the intention of the initial response was meant to be rude, but it was and I have pointed that out to her. Only after that do I feel she meant to be rude.

I'm not really sure what you're getting at, but yes.. I feel a person should put a lot of thought into what they say. Especially when they are typing it over a computer when a person's feelings and tone of voice cannot properly be understood. I know I do.

Like I said, I was simply trying to do a good thing. A simple "I'm sorry but we feel like Donetta would be better suited in a home without other animals" would have been sufficient. I'm not a child, and I should not be treated as one. I'm a potential CUSTOMER (if you will) and should be treated with the utmost respect, considering I'm doing HER a favor by taking an animal off her hands. She is not a breeder, she runs a rescue. Let me emphasize RESCUE. As the saying goes, beggars can't be choosers, and I think that applies here. I could give that dog a better life here with my "playful puppy" than she could at that rescue.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!