View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 02:39 PM   #37
mascot
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Mascot

Thanks so much guys... it makes me feel better to know I am not the only one who mae the big "petstore" mistake. Mascot goes in tomorrow for another stool sample check and weight. His 2nd round of meds are finished tomorrow, so they want to check before he is completely off them. I have an idea that he still has it becasue he still has diarehea.... here lies my problem now, the 2nd go round of meds they also gave me some forbid so Mascot would not eat his poo, yes he's a poo eater.... and I don't think the forbid worked becasue I caught him once. And at night I can't catch him because he doesn't even let me know he has to go outside. During the day he wimpers and is really good at going out, close to being potty trained... but I think at night the little toot thinks he can enjoy a lil treat and there is nothing I can do about it. I know this sounds horrible, but I even tried 1 night to put a muzzle on him , just till he got over the giardia, well that doesn t even work, he gets out of it pretty easy... My husband even put it on him once during the night but the litle turs is a houdidni. Anyhow, this is why I think he still has it. Frankly I have bleached so much stuff, my clothes, there are spots in the yard, I even accidentally got a spot on my carpet...lol. But I am just trying to avoid cross contamination, meanwhile Mascot is reinfesting himself... ok.... how do i get him to not eat poo? Thanks again Dot
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!