View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 01:48 PM   #27
RoxyJosMom
Love The Verminator!
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyacresmom View Post
I am not trying to be obnoxious...but why do you have to leave him there 2 nights? Max got "fixed" and he was home within 7 hours. Oh..and Max also had 9 teeth pulled.

I had a greyhound that had a rear leg amputated and she also came home that night.

Just wondering...............
They were going to do the surgery in the afternoon, keep him overnite and let me pick him up the next am. I misunderstood when they said he had to fast and all I could think about was him sneaking in the kitty box at nite and stealing a snack or too. When they said he could stay there at no charge I thought they were going to do the surgery in the am and let him come home that nite. I was wrong. But, anyway, all the drugs had worn off and the soreness is gone. He's been out in the snow, wrestling with Roxy, chasing the cats, jumping from chair to chair, acting like nothing happened. He mowed down his chicken for dinner. So, I have no complaints - I missed him, yes - but I got to spend some one-on-one time with Roxy. His little bottom looks better and better. I can hardly see any cuts or stitches or anything. The flappy thing is shrinking up already and he hasn't bothered it at all - 'cept to check every once in a while to see if they came back .
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!