View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 09:07 AM   #1
Myzzbrat
Currently Suspended!

Shade Rag quilt Blankets

Here I have a pretty aqua flannel, with 2 different cotton floral print. 3 layers total. Backing is white flannel and the middle is white flannel. Very soft and cozy. I've washed it once to start the ragging effect and its cuddle me soft. This size turned out to be 19x19 i will sell it for $10 you choose the shipping method.

I've also posted and will be posting more that I am making. And the different material you can choose from. I'm very limited on the red monkey, frog, the heart apple/cherry print, the drama queen and the monkey girl material. Those can be made into one blanket and I can go larger. The aqua blanket was made with 4" squares I can go up to 6" or whatever you like.. The 6" block blankets will be 15.00 you choose your shipping method.. I love these blankets.. My cat does, my 2 boys do and I loved my larger one I made for myself when I was stuck in the hospital for 2 months.. They are warm and cuddly..

I also wanted to let you know that no 2 blankets are alike or will be alike.. They will all be different. So no worries of someone getting the same as you.. It takes me 1 day to make the blankets... Custom made to order can be done also...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0514.jpg (69.0 KB, 155 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0511.jpg (83.7 KB, 133 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0485.jpg (98.4 KB, 91 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0488.jpg (70.2 KB, 72 views)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!