Thread: What can I do?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 06:57 AM   #1
KimluvsLexie
YT Addict

Cry What can I do?

Okay, Tucker is being WAY more difficult than I ever imagined to potty train. We have had him for a month now and he is almost 6 months old. He has yet to go potty/poop in the proper place. I bought an x-pen and put his pad and crate in there and he still insists on going on the floor. I put him on the pad and sit for hours on end watching him and he won't go. As soon as I give up and put him in his crate or let him play with Lexie he goes in his crate or on the floor. He gets his last feeding at 5:30 and last water at 7. Last night he peed and pooped in his crate and we got up and cleaned him and it at 5:30am and by the time we got up at 7 he had peed and pooped again in his crate! I have tried tieing his leash to my belt, taking him outside, writing down his poop/pee schedule (which is crazy irregular compared to my other two puppies) and nothing is working! My other yorkie Lexie (5 months) is 98% reliable on the pads with free reign when we're home and our golden Jordan who is only 4 months is 100% trained. I'm just not sure what else to do. It's almost like he won't do it when we're watching, but I have to be watching to make sure he goes in the right place. Hubby and I desperately don't want to rehome him so this is our plea for help! Any ideas, tips, tricks would be appreciated.
KimluvsLexie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!