View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 03:40 PM   #11
velobabe
Mommy's Lil' Piper Cub

Shana ~ I know I told you this before, I have all 3 of the same breeds as you!! I have been waiting to add a little girl Yorkie to my bunch - probably in the winter - and have been scoping out potential clothes for her because I'm hoping she'll be small (not too tiny) but after looking at your pics of Tink I realize that my Pixie girl Chi (who is 1 year and 9 months and weighs 7.5 lbs) would look adorable dressed up like you have Tinky. I really should get her a pretty dress and I definitely LOVE the pearls. She is such a Daddy's girl, so I'm not sure how much I'd get away with the dresses but I don't think he'd mind one of the necklaces on her. She's a chocolate color and would look so beautiful wearing one. Just wanted to share my new insight thanks to you
Your babies are ALL beautiful. My Boxer Beowulf would probably LOVE to romp and play with Penny. The little ones keep him on his toes and he is always so gentle with them but he'd LOVE a bigger playmate.

*What size necklace and dresses do you wear on Tink? Might have to check out your website again

Last edited by velobabe; 08-10-2005 at 03:43 PM.
velobabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!