View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 07:49 PM   #14
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

You aren't an idiot at all. So many people just don't know the truth about pet stores and puppymills. You can't help what you don't know...we all live and learn. All you can do is love your sweet baby and tell him he's lucky he ended up with you. Lacy didn't come from a good breeder..but I love her to death and wouldn't trade her for the world...but I know better than to buy from a breeder like hers now. Your baby coming from a petstore, doesn't make him any less than the rest of our babies. So don't feel like an idiot. You didn't know.

Now that you know, besides loving your baby, just make it a point to educate others about pet stores. Almost all pet store employees will tell customers that their puppies don't come from puppymills...of course they won't admit it..they would lose business. I know the petstore here says that the dogs come from local breeders or private breeders (what does that mean really ) I guess it is truth...puppymills ARE breeders and we do have some locally.. Anyway, they are really good at deceiving a person that doesn't know. I sure would love to get the petstore here shut down. Wouldn't it be great if one day petstores get shut down and puppymills get put out of business? May not ever happen, but one can hope

Anyway, don't worry you aren't an idiot. We all had to learn. Just love on that little boy
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!