View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 07:34 PM   #7
yorkiecrazy
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelby&Seymour View Post
Hi everyone!!!
I have gotten so much great info about LP surgery from YT..... and it really made a difference. I had great questions for the surgeon. I went home prepared..... I really felt that I had good grasp on what I needed to do, how Shelby would react, and also a timeline for her recovery (including rehabilitation visits to a wonder rehab center).
I do have a great tip to pass along to others....... it is the least I can do!!!
To Prevent Shelby from getting her "bandages" (some call them casts... but hers are bandages) wet when she goes pee pee......... we use a "cling wrap" by Reynolds Wrap!!!........ It actually is a colored wrap that I purchased at Christmas, so it is "pretty", too!! It wraps right around her bandages and stays on well. If you are going thru this........ give it a try!! It is easy to take on and off AND you may have it in the house!............. just remember to take it off...... it may prevent her leg from "breathing".
Wow, cling wrap that's better then the baggie, and alot easier. Glad little Shelby is doing well. They really are so sad looking after having surgery.
Gracie and Katie sends her big hugs!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!