View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 07:23 PM   #54
wengaroni
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiko View Post
I ordered Light for bare mineral without checking at retail store... I learned that Patti's daughter uses medium.. and she is a Caucasian.. I am a Japanese... maybe it will be too light.. and I guess I would have to pretend like a Geisha girl I guess...
i use shiseido because my mommy used it. i'm taiwanese and i think they're okay. i've used mac, bobbi brown, estee lauder...and to me they all give me about the same coverage...it all depends on how you apply, how much you apply, and if the makeup artist who was helping you knew what he/she was doing.

as far as eye makeup, mac by far has the best shadows (and lip glosses! i love lipglass). i love love love cover girl's lash blast (orange tube..7.99 retail) mascara. i use the very black waterproof and it makes my short asian lashes much longer and prominent. i used christian dior's diorshow mascara before lash blast and i love cover girl better.

i'm interested in trying bare minerals because i've heard a lot about it, so let me know how it goes!! =)
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!