View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 07:00 PM   #10
NanaDtreasures
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbreeze View Post
Troy is gonna be a mama!!!
Walker is gonna be a daddy!!
i just got back from the vet and he said be prepared to have puppies in the next 3 weeks. he gave Troy an ultrasound and said there are at least 3 but will have an x-ray next week to be sure. and he said that she is leaking discharge. which went from thin water like to thick mucus in a week and a half. so i have a minute to prepare. i'm gonna start her on puppy food. can anybody give me an idea on what type or how to build a whelping box? my hubby wanted to make it out of a cardboard box. i didn't think that was a good idea. i wanted something that could be cleaned. so hopefully i can get him to build me one this weekend so she will be used to it. she likes it under by bed... i do not want her to have puppies under my bed! also how do you shave their under belly? i tried to this morning but was too scared i'd shave off her teets (sp) i'm so nervous and excited at the same time!!! i just hope everything goes well for both of us and that i get prepared as much as i can before she gives birth. so i'm asking for any tips on how i can make her as comfortable as possible and be prepared. any tips, suggestions are more than appreciated. thanks. oh we are around day 39.
Good luck on your new litter of puppies coming
READ READ READ.....lots of good info if you do a search on here too.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!