View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
Tink's Mom
With Indy In My Heart
Donating Member

Default Tink got ANOTHER box!! This is a long post.

We have been teased sooo much - we weren't sure what to expect! First Tink got a box from Chunky Monkey with a beautiful red Valentine's dress in it. And the same day (Valentine's Day) she got a box of homemade treats from Diggy4. I posted pics of these things when they came - but I didn't know who her GE Secret buddy was because the gifts came from two different people and because Peanut (Kim) tricked me with some PMs of a teasing nature (can you just imagine!). Then Chattiesmom had to get in on the act with her little teases and sending Yorkie Yummies in the package with the treats from Diggy4 really threw us off! We really had no idea.

THEN - today another box came from da da da datada - CHUNKY MONKEY!

Actually it came yesterday but we weren't home so I got it today from the Post Office. There was SOME STUFF in dat der box! Yep uhuh, yah sure, ya betcha! So look at all these pictures and see what the little Tinkerbrat got from Chunky Monkey. It will take several posts to get it all in!

There is a beautiful black leather and suede collar and leash with red enameled hearts on them, a darling pink sparkly dress with hearts, a pair of purple sunglasses that are really a huge barrette, a BIG package of Yorkie Yummies, and plush toys which Tink adores (a crackley butterfly[big hit here], a bottle of pink nail polish that squeaks, a bottle of hair spray[also squeaks], and a squeaky turtle [I couldn't get that one away from her!]) Think she got enough stuff! THANK YOU CHUNKY MONKEY and KIM!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GE SB gifts 001.jpg (94.4 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg GE SB gifts 002.jpg (124.4 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg GE SB gifts 006.jpg (93.5 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg GE SB gifts 010.jpg (130.0 KB, 25 views)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!