View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 01:10 PM   #1
koolbreeze
YT Addict

Default well its offical

Troy is gonna be a mama!!!
Walker is gonna be a daddy!!
i just got back from the vet and he said be prepared to have puppies in the next 3 weeks. he gave Troy an ultrasound and said there are at least 3 but will have an x-ray next week to be sure. and he said that she is leaking discharge. which went from thin water like to thick mucus in a week and a half. so i have a minute to prepare. i'm gonna start her on puppy food. can anybody give me an idea on what type or how to build a whelping box? my hubby wanted to make it out of a cardboard box. i didn't think that was a good idea. i wanted something that could be cleaned. so hopefully i can get him to build me one this weekend so she will be used to it. she likes it under by bed... i do not want her to have puppies under my bed! also how do you shave their under belly? i tried to this morning but was too scared i'd shave off her teets (sp) i'm so nervous and excited at the same time!!! i just hope everything goes well for both of us and that i get prepared as much as i can before she gives birth. so i'm asking for any tips on how i can make her as comfortable as possible and be prepared. any tips, suggestions are more than appreciated. thanks. oh we are around day 39.

Last edited by koolbreeze; 02-26-2008 at 01:13 PM.
koolbreeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!