View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 12:44 PM   #1
northview5
Yorkie Yakker

Default Where to get Origen Six Fix?

Hi folks! I haven't posted in ages upon ages... Our little fur babies are still the highlight of our home. We now have 3.... One for each of us! I'll have to see about getting some pictures posted.

Here's my trouble for today... Josie is doing absolutely horrible with itchiness! I've done everything I can. The vet gave us cortisone (or maybe it was pred), but she is blowing up like a blimp on it and I hate to think of the side effects of medications, etc, etc. And anyhow it's not working anymore either. I'm pulling out more hair than she is at this point.

I've done a good deal of research (this site is as FANTASTIC as ever!).... I'd like to change to Orijen Six Fish at first to get her over the hump, but I can't find it. We are in rural northern MI and my nearest city (an hour away) doesn't have the food. I searched online and they are out of stock.

So where are you all getting your Orijen Six Fish? I can get Natural Balance Sweet Potato & Fish, but I really want the higher fish content right now. Any help would be appreciated!

Smiles to all!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!