View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 12:23 PM   #1
iheartyorkies
Boppin' Bo!
Donating Member

Tongue Do you love to brush your yorkie??

Anyone else love to brush their babies?? I was just sitting on the floor with Bo working the mats out from his, ummm ...armpits??...leg-pits??? Whatever, you know where I mean. He's got the cottony coat that will always mat, I'm afraid, unless some miracle happens and it totally changes by the time he's two. So anyway, as I was combing him I thought, I really love to do this. It's kind of a bonding time for me and my little boy. I don't even mind cleaning his eye crumblies. Well, not much. Bo seems to like getting that part cleaned up.

Brushing him is very therapeutic for me. Kinda like pulling weeds. Except I'm weeding my yorkie! A couple weeks ago I was giving Bo his once-over and I had a flashback to when I was around seven. I remember that I had a yorkie stuffed animal. I asked my mom and she said I used to love to brush it. It came with it's own little brush. I used to sit for a long time and brush brush brush that thing. Of course it never looked any good. Whatever it's fur was made of always looked like a bushy mess!

Now, does Bo enjoy it as much as me? For the most part, I think he does. He loves having his head and back brushed. Not so much his legs. He lays still pretty well though cause he's a good boy and wants to please his mommy (most of the time!) And when I get to the mats under his arms...he just goes to his happy place!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!