View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 04:54 PM   #14
marcerella02
Loved by Layla
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jody Renfroe View Post
Thank you all so much for responding so quickly. I thought of LP, and I know alot of our babies have it, but it really upsets me. I'm probably overreacting. I'll take him to the vet tomorrow and get a definitive answer. Right now, hubby is lying on the sofa with Scooter on his chest and he has his arms wrapped around him to keep him from trying to jump off. We love our baby. I have such a massive headache and I know it's from worry. I'll let you know what the vet says. Thanks again...we appreciate it so much.
oh hunny... i feel so bad.. i hope we havne't upset you... when i first found out layla had stage 1 i was very very upset.... but i think now i am used to it and i see that it is very common around here (unfortunatley) if you find out that it is LP... and you are still in contact with your breeder.. let them know.. sometimes they test for it and it doenst' show but it might be helpful for them to know one of their litters had LP.
Let us know what the vet says... we are here for support if you search Gracie2006 threads... her little Gracie just had surgery for it and is doing really really well.. she had both legs done. Also Tatum (stedmansmommy) will be having it done in the near future... so you can watch her threads to see what it is all about.. but please keep in mind they can live their whole lives with stage 1 or 2
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!