Thread: Vet error!
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 06:44 PM   #7
MyFairLacy
Donating YT 10K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalina82 View Post
its horrible that your sister's cat got the wrong medication but accidents DO happen sometimes. everyone makes mistakes. i would be pissed as hell if that happened to me and demand it gets taken off my bill plus the right meds for free. i wouldn't find a new vet if i had always been happy otherwise and know lots of other people that are happy there too.
I agree. Humans do make errors...doesn't at all make it right, but one mistake wouldn't automatically make me switch vets. If I had been happy otherwise and the vet handled the mistake well, I'd probably stay. Luckily the medication they accidentally gave didn't harm the cat..and actually ringworm would be worth looking into if the cat is losing hair. I would be very upset if a mistake happened as well, but it would depend on how the vet handled it and the extent of the mistake..

Side note...TEACUP Persian cat LOL I have Persians and they are anything but teacups...both 8lbs (small for their breed) but Persians are bred to be larger cats. First "teacup" dogs, and now "teacup" cats...when are we going to start having "teacup" humans?

Last edited by MyFairLacy; 02-24-2008 at 06:45 PM.
MyFairLacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!