View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #11
Sassymae
Yorkie Yakker

thanks everybody! and yes they were very very nice people and we appreciate them so much for thier honesty.. i swear it was the craziest thing, and most likely fate!.. so when we realized she was gone, we immediatly went looking for her and the very first couple we talked to had just happen to start their afternoon walk, in front of their house.. so we drive some more and for some odd reason it seemed like almost every person was outside washing thier car or something! by the time we got back we saw the same couple in front of our house ((the husband was with the stroller, and the wife was walking down our driveway)) so we pull up and she says "i just put her on the inside of your door! i didnt wanna go in or anything so i set her down right inside." at which point i wiped my tears and screamed "THANK YOU SOOO SO MUCH!" it truely is a miracle that there were such sweet people out today.. everyone we stopped to ask said "no i havent seen her yet!" or "whats your address?! if we see her we'll bring her home!" except this one jerk that said "no i havent seen a yorkie! but if i do im keeping her! **crickets** just kidding"
Sassymae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!