View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 11:03 AM   #15
fbmom
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by breanna View Post
it was kinda both, my brother had moved out of my parents and was supposed to have gotten his dog before mine got there. but had some problems with the land lord, cause she is a rot. she is a very sweet girl though. never had problems before. she was raised with 6 babies (human babies) so they are always pulling on her. anyway i brought das home and always watched close. he wanted to play she didnt so i didnt let him around her. i was in my room and told das to go to bed. i thought he had, my little girl went out of the room to get water and i guess he ran out with her. he just learned how to go upstairs, so he decided to go play with the rot, but was in "her" room. i guess he tried to eat her food so she bit his neck. i heard a yelp and my other little brother yell Bre! i knew what happened. my other brother came and got her and took her somewhere. its heart breaking. my mom tried to see if there was anything she could do but there wasnt. i couldnt go up there for weeks.

oh, so sorry! That must have been awful for you! It was an accident that you couldn't help. Best wishes!
fbmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!