Thread: we miss Fifi
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 07:39 AM   #8
hooliacasa
Senior Yorkie Talker

I lost my Evey on Valentine's Day this year so it hasn't even been 2 weeks. My husband and both of my girls (they are 19 and 21) have told me I need another girl. I have 3 boys still. Right now, every time they mention it I just fall apart. The thought of even looking at another little girl just breaks me down. But somehow I know in my heart that Evey would want me to give that kind of love to another little girl- I am just not ready. I don't know when I will be. Besides my husband, she was my very best friend in the world. I loved her more than most people, as odd as that may sound. I cry now as I type this. If you are ready than it's okay - you will know when. You're not trying to replace that baby, just wanting to give someone the love you have to give. I guess I will be ready when I can look at another little girl without breaking down. I am thankful for my boys but I know exactly what you mean - a huge hole was created when I lost her. I thought I had alot more years with her. You will know if you are ready and it is a personal choice. I just know that Evey wouldn't want me to hold back all the love I have - she would want me to share that again. But there will never be another Evey. I cry every morning on the way to work and every night- 2 or 3 times before its bedtime. My grief is so deep that it wouldn't be fair to that little girl my family is insisting on me looking for.
hooliacasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!