View Single Post
Old 07-29-2004, 11:36 AM   #5
stormchaser
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasteddie
Welcome aboard! I'm sure Roxee is giving you plenty of joy! When Yoda was younger, we would mix in a bit of wet dog food or small pieces of cut up chicken (no flavor, no skin) for him, as he didn't like the dry food only either. It's hard to say exactly how much to put out there since your Yorkie still is a baby, but perhaps a very small scoop (couple of table spoons?) twice a day.

There's nothing wrong with being a worry wart, I'm sure all Yorkie owners turn out like that!
Thanks everyone for being so nice. And to answer a question yes the vet has looked at her stool sample under a microscope and says he doesnt see any signs of coccidiosis as a matter of fact i'm such a worry wart i've had him check it twice just to make sure. He says there's no signs of it what so ever that she looks like a completely healthy puppy. That's where he suggested the imodium and it seems to be correcting the problem. The vet says she'll grow out of it has she gets alittle older but i'm just so over protective especially at this stage i just want to make sure everything is alright. Also since we've been using the imodium the blood in her stool has almost completely cleared up and her stool is almost normal now so maybe he's right. If any of you have anymore ideas i would certainly appreciate it very very much.
stormchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!